- Remove all street shoes before entering weight training area.
- Report all injuries to the staff immediately.
- Only personal trainers contracted to our institution or students performing practicum placements are allowed to train patrons at the facility.
- Refrain from use of foul language or excessive noise. Offenders will be asked to leave immediately.
- Patrons are encouraged to put equipment back after usage.
- Patrons are encouraged to allow others to work in on free weights of resistance equipment, saving equipment will not be permitted.
- Controlled lifts only: Repeated uncontrolled dropping of weights or dumbells is not permitted (this includes power platform area).
- Patrons must wipe down equipment after each use using the spray bottles and clothes provided.
- Report all malfunctioning equipment to the staff immediately.
- No equipment is to be taken out of the Fitness Centre.
- Use of our equipment is included in membership fees - please make your request to front desk staff. Equipment is not to be taken off site or kept for prolonged use.
- Patrons are not allowed into the gymnasium stroage rooms.
- Do not enter gymnasium until the previous users have vacated.
- Usage of balls is not allowed anywhere outside of the gymnasium.
- We are not responsible for items lost or stolen. Please do not leave items unattended in the hallway, change rooms, gymnasium, or weight training area. Lockers are available for rent at the front desk.
To ensure safe and hygienic environment:
- Users must wear appropriate workout attire (T-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, exercise pants).
- No jeans or cutoffs are permitted.
- Thongs or sandals are not permitted.
- Closed-toe shoes appropriate for exercise (jogging, court, aerobic) must be worn at all times.
- All attire must be clean; shoes must be clean and non-marking.
Food & Drinks
- No food or drink (other than sport drinks or water) allowed.
- All sport drink or water containers must have sealed drink tops.
- No glass containers are allowed in the facility.