Choosing Your Path Forward
Diploma students choose an emphasis in their second year, choosing routes in Accounting, Financial Services, General Business, Management, or Marketing.
Graduates are well prepared to step directly into the workforce or to pursue additional education by applying to transfer credit toward university degrees
at a number of different institutions across Alberta.
Potential Careers Include: accounting technician, bookkeeper, administration
officer, data administrator, payroll administrator, credit or loans manager, retail store manager,
investment advisor, banking associate, marketing content creator, financial administrator, human
resources coordinator, advertising associate
|Tuition & Fees
|On-Campus & Online
To be considered for admission, applicants must meet the eligibility requirements set by the department.
This program is highly competitive, so we suggest you apply early.
Guide to the Application Process
Explore the Viewbook to find your program and the right path for you. TIP: Use a desktop or laptop to fill in your online application.
Before you navigate to ApplyAlberta, make sure you have access to the items listed in Step 1
Apply Alberta Checklist
- Your Alberta.ca Account.
- Your Alberta Student Number (ASN).
- Names of attended high schools and/or post-secondary institutions.
- If in high school or academic upgrading, list all completed, in-progress and planning to take courses.
- Your payment method for the application fee ready.
Complete Your Profile
- Make sure all fields are correctly filled out.
- If you get stuck, use the HELP button.
- Double-check your submissions before moving forward.
- Remember, this is how NWP can reach you with updates about your application status.
Select Northwestern Polytechnic as Your Institution. Declare previous NWP Student ID (if applicable).
Select your top choices for:
- Whether you are studying Part Time
Click SAVE to add the chosen options to the Program Selection List.
If the program you are looking for is not listed, it is either not offered or admissions have been closed.
Please note, if you are not admissible for your first choice, your application will be reviewed for your next choice.
Use the other instructions or comments box to list any considerations or information NWP should be aware of when reviewing your application.
- After reviewing and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you will be prompted to pay an application fee.
- Payment is required for your application to be processed.
- Payments can be made online at NWP.me/AppFee or in person at Student Services.
For more information about the program, please contact: