Prescribe to a Profession in Nursing
Take care of your future in health care and prescribe to a profession in nursing. Learn the skills to
coordinate patient care, operate medical equipment, administer medicine, check vital signs and assess the ongoing needs
of individuals and their families.
We offer the University of Alberta Collaborative Baccalaureate Nursing program, where you can obtain a
4-year Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BScN) from a top university by completing all courses at NWP.
This program develops the art and science of nursing through various methods. You will gain practical
experience in nursing laboratories, acute care, and through community agencies in the region.
||Tuition & Fees
To be considered for admission, applicants must meet the eligibility requirements set by the department.
program is highly competitive, so we suggest you apply early.
Guide to the Application Process
Explore the Viewbook to find your program and the right path for you. TIP: Use a desktop or laptop to fill in your online application.
Before you navigate to ApplyAlberta, make sure you have access to the items listed in Step 1
Apply Alberta Checklist
- Your Alberta.ca Account.
- Your Alberta Student Number (ASN).
- Names of attended high schools and/or post-secondary institutions.
- If in high school or academic upgrading, list all completed, in-progress and planning to take courses.
- Your payment method for the application fee ready.
Complete Your Profile
- Make sure all fields are correctly filled out.
- If you get stuck, use the HELP button.
- Double-check your submissions before moving forward.
- Remember, this is how NWP can reach you with updates about your application status.
Select Northwestern Polytechnic as Your Institution. Declare previous NWP Student ID (if applicable).
Select your top choices for:
- Whether you are studying Part Time
Click SAVE to add the chosen options to the Program Selection List.
If the program you are looking for is not listed, it is either not offered or admissions have been closed.
Please note, if you are not admissible for your first choice, your application will be reviewed for your next choice.
Use the other instructions or comments box to list any considerations or information NWP should be aware of when reviewing your application.
- After reviewing and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you will be prompted to pay an application fee.
- Payment is required for your application to be processed.
- Payments can be made online at NWP.me/AppFee or in person at Student Services.
For more information about the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program, please contact: