BYOB - Be Your Own Boss Workshop and Speaker Series: Roselle Doyle
The BYOB Workshop and Speaker Series is an event that gives students who are interested in starting a business the opportunity to hear from local community entrepreneurs. Several topics are covered, and attendees will be able to participate in brainstorming and workshopping their business ideas in collaboration with their peers.
- Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Time: 11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Location: E302 (with the option for virtual access)
Guest Speaker Information
- Presenter: Roselle Doyle from ATB Financial
- Topics: Workshopping, Networking, and Free Discussion