- Use the tools on the left to search for courses.
- You can search by code or by any part of the course description, and use the Search Options to filter your search further.
- Results, including the description and the timetable, will be listed here. More information on each course is available by clicking on the course title.
- Exam times are listed below course descriptions, if any apply.
Northwestern Polytechnic will deliver courses in three different ways:
- On-campus (attend on-campus, in-person) – This type of course will be delivered on campus in a specific location which will be indicated on the student timetable. Students are expected to fully attend in person.
- Asynchronous (online) – This type of course will be delivered online through NWP’s learning management system. There are no set class times and students attend remotely and asynchronously.
- Synchronous (remote) – There are set class times, and students are expected to attend remote sessions. Some videoconference courses may require students to incur additional costs for proctoring and other services essential to maintaining the academic integrity of the course.
The results from the search are not representative of all the courses necessary to complete a program. Refer to the program page for information regarding required courses or contact Student Services for an advising appointment.