Certificate in Management Essentials
The Management Essentials professional development certificate is designed to empower new and prospective managers with the skills required to be effective in today’s contemporary workplaces. Setting your sights on management level is a good way to ensure your career develops. Understanding how to manage helps build a career in business management, private sector, government and virtually any organization that requires managers with relevant skills to lead the organization.
Learning and Career Growth
These courses will help you:
- Use your leadership skills to create high engagement and empowerment within your employees
- Prepare for change in the business environment to ensure successful future performance
- Create highly effective teams to work collaboratively towards a common goal or purpose
- Understand the elements of successful managing and insight into methods of managing
- Understand key financial terms, financial reports, financial plans, and budgets and how to prepare them
- Learn human resource concepts such as interviews, performance evaluation, and employee standards
- Utilize time management skills for keeping the tide of external demands at bay, and how to identify stressors and address stressful situations
- Control distractions, manage a new workforce, and deal with information overload to be more productive
- Provide the right leadership style to accelerate employee performance, increase work passion, and help your organization thrive
Duration and Delivery
This certificate consists of 6 courses, each 3-12 hours in length, for a total of 45 instructional hours.
Course fees are $139 - $345 per course and the total cost to complete the full certificate is $1,259 based on the current course fees. The courses do not require any additional purchase of supplementary materials. Fees are subject to change.
There are no admission requirements for this program. You can register for a course at any time. Courses can be taken in any order.
Courses may be taken individually or complete any 6 of the 7 courses to obtain a Management Essentials professional development certificate. Learners must achieve an average evaluation of learning score of at least 70% in each course to meet the minimum successful completion requirement.
All Options for "Certificate in Management Essentials"