Want in-depth knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, but don’t have the time to commit to learning in the classroom? Look no further than our micro-credential. Our PowerPoint micro-credential is self-paced, online with the support of a course tutor. Providing you with the flexibility to develop your skills without having to sacrifice your daily routine.
Our PowerPoint Advanced micro-credential touches on the following topics:
PowerPoint Advanced micro-credential:
- Module 1
- Prepare a PowerPoint presentation
- Modify a presentation and using Help and Tell Me
- Format slides
- Insert elements in slides
- Module 2
- Create tables, SmartArt graphics, charts, and photo albums
- Using slide masters and action buttons
- Apply custom animation and setting up shows
- Integrate, share, and protect presentations
You have the option to complete specific modules of content, or if you complete all modules, you will be prepared to write your Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam, which is an additional certification on top of receiving the full micro-credential.
No refunds or withdrawals are permitted for micro-credential courses.
Micro-credential courses are not eligible for an extension. If you do not complete the course content within your registration timeframe, you will have to re-register and pay for the full tuition again.
All Options for "PowerPoint"