Certificate in Nonprofit Management
This online certificate program introduces learners to key current management issues for nonprofit organizations. Fundraising, board and volunteer development, budgeting, reading financial statements, leadership, marketing, and setting strategic direction are all addressed, and video commentary on these crucial topics will provide insight into how nonprofit professionals apply key concepts in their own organizations.
Each 3 to 5 hour, self-paced course offers an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies, and self-assessments that faciliate the practice of effective decision making in a nonprofit setting. After completing all the courses, learners will engage in a simulation meant to test the concepts covered in the courseware.
Duration and Delivery
Hours: 44 hours, 4.4 CEU’s
Access time: 365 days
- Budgeting in a Nonprofit Organization (BNO01)
- Capital Campaigns (CAC01)
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations (FNO01)
- How to Read a Nonprofit Financial Statement (NFS01)
- Introduction to Grant Writing (IGW01)
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management (INM01)
- Leadership in a Nonprofit Organization (LNO01)
- Nonprofit Board and Volunteer Development (NBV01)
- Principles of Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations (PMN01)
- Social Media for Nonprofits (SMN01)
- Strategy for Nonprofit Organizations (SNO02)
All Options for "Certificate in Nonprofit Management"