Certificate in Data Analytics
Modern business software produces mountains of data; it's up to the professional to examine it and draw meaningful conclusions. This certificate provides an overview of topics in statistics and their applications in a variety of fields.
The Certificate in Data Analytics consists of six courses which offer lessons on the basics of quantitative analysis and its increasing use in today's professional landscape. You will also be exposed to quantitative decision-making tools and techniques, which tie into real-world case studies. Each course in this certificate utilizes games, videos, interactive exercises, quizzes, real-world case studies, and other engaging content to ensure rapid mastery of the content and direct application. Course videos and lessons focus on the use of both Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice.
Learning and Career Growth
These courses will help you:
- Understand the difference between quality control and quality assurance, and provide methods for application of analysis
- Understand how data-driven decisions are put to practice in different sectors
- Learn to use data analysis to improve organizational performance
- Learn about tools of data analysis that organizations use to make informed decisions
- Examine statistics as a managerial tool
Web: Visit Homepage