Crisis Response Certificate
To achieve the full Crisis Response Management certificate, you must complete the required six core courses, plus a minimum of 12 hours of elective courses of your choosing. All courses must be taken through Pace for credit towards the certificate.
- Crisis Intervention & Communication Skills
- Cross Cultural Awareness
- First Responders to Sexual Assault & Sexual Abuse
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills (ASIST)
- Working with Children who Experienced Trauma and Grief & Resiliency (as one full day together)
- Mental Health First Aid
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Awareness of Self Harming Behavior
- The Cost of Empathy
- Impacts of Sexual Violence, Exploitation and Social Media: Children and Youth
NOTE: Through a partnership with Northwestern Polytechnic, these workshops count for Category A credits with the Alberta College of Social Workers.
View or download the Winter 2024 Crisis Response Management Brochure PDF or visit the Pace Programs and Services website HERE for futher information.
To register or for further information, please contact NWP Continuing Education or see the following courses below:
All Options for "Crisis Response Certificate"