Project Management Certificate
In today’s business environment, there is a need for good project management. Project management provides visibility of project health to the business and the customer. Through continuous monitoring, early detection of variations to plan, schedule, and budget can be communicated to stakeholders for quick resolution, including project cancelation.
Project management is one of the fastest paths to promotion by increasing your network through greater exposure.
First, gain the skills, tools and templates to confidently develop and maintain a project. An overview of salaries, certification costs, education and experience requirements are provided.
Then acquire a well-rounded knowledge of the five Project Management Processes relating to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide. This basic information will assist you in learning the beginnings of Project Management, whether you are interested in project management, in a project management field, or in any line of work.
Finally, learn the ten Project management Knowledge Areas and their support role and relationships to the five Project Management Processes.
Classes must be taken in the following order:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management Processes
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
Duration and Delivery
This certificate consists of 3 courses, each 16 hours in length, for a total of 48 instructional hours.
The total cost to complete the full certificate is $665.00. The courses do not require any additional purchase of supplementary materials. Fees are subject to change.
There are no admission requirements for this program. You can register for the certificate at any time.
Make at least one comment every week in the discussion
- The comment should show thought and be more substantive than just "Yes, I agree." There is no length required for comments
- Replies to other comments, responses to other participants, count as comments (in most cases your instructor values replies and responses as comments)
- Questions and online discussion facilitative comments also count as well as long as there is some thought to them
Take every unit self-quiz
- Take every unit self-quiz for the program and get at least 80% score
UGotClass Refund Policy
Refunds/cancellations are subject to the cancellation policy of the third-party content provider. Full refunds are issued if learners withdraw before or during the first week of the course/certificate program. Refund requests beyond that are considered on a case by case basis. Requests can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.